WORLD CLASSTM primers are formulated with the technician in mind. By utilizing premium resins and pigments, we can achieve significant film builds from fast drying products that apply and sand without extra effort. With a product for every substrate, application, and environment, WORLD CLASS primers provide a great foundation for either solvent or waterborne color.
WORLD CLASS clearcoats go beyond the status quo of gloss and durability and are formulated for optimum performance on any size job. Technicians will enjoy ease of application and fast dry times without any next day headaches. No matter your VOC level or preferred mix ratio, with outstanding weathering properties you can be confident that WORLD CLASS clears will keep their appearance for years.
- ACRYLIC PRIMER SURFACER- a great 1K primer with high build. It dries quickly and is VOC compliant everywhere. Available in quarts or gallons.
- DTM PRIMER- a direct to metal - aluminum, OEM Paint, fiberglass and SMC. It lays flat and has a high build, yet sands easily. Available in quarts and gallons with activator in quarts and 1/2 pints.
- HS URETHAN PRIMER- offers high solids, no shrinking, and excellent color holdout make this a great primer to work with. Available in quarts and gallons with slow, medium, and fast activators.
- WATERBORNE FLEXIBLE PRIMER- provides an excellent barrier coat while retaining flexibility, making it perfect for bumpers. This ready-to-spray primer is available in quarts.
- UNIVERSAL CLEARCOAT 4.2 VOC 4:1- a clearcoat that has an excellent gloss with no dieback. The texture is easy to control. Available in quarts and gallons with slow, medium, and fast activators.
- UNIVERSAL CLEARCOAT 2.1 VOC 4:1- a clearcoat that has an excellent flow and leveling, full cure firmness, and easy cut and buff. You can't go wrong with this clearcoat! Available in quarts and gallons with slow, medium, and fast activators.
- 4.2 VOC EURO CLEAR 2:1- this clearcoat is used to match an OEM appearance. It has a deep gloss and DOI with no dieback. Available in 5 liters with slow, medium, and fast activators.
Also don't forget to check out SEM's website and Youtube page for instructions and videos on how to use many of their products!